CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It filters and views customer records based on customer status, name or phone number.
This tab can be found under SuperReceptionist panel right next to 'Calls & SMS'. Here are the uses of CRM on your webapp:
1. It gives an identity to our customers and makes the filtration process easy for the user
2. It records interactions with customers
3. It helps set follow-up reminders
4. It helps export and import customer lists within the CRM
5. It helps in creating distinct phonebooks when you want to run your own campaign.
Here is a video to help understand the CRM tab on your SuperReceptionist account:
Attached is a sample of the format in which you can upload contacts to your CRM. You can follow step 19 - 21 in the above slideshow to check where you can upload the contact list.