NDNC waiver helps you to connect with your customers who are not whitelisted/opted-in your SuperReceptionist account. On successful acceptance, you can start making outbound transactional calls to all your customers irrespective of their DND status.
NDNC waiver submission is currently offered to our Enterprise customers, and we will be soon rolling out to other customers as well.
Follow these simple steps to submit your NDNC waiver request to us:
- Login to your SuperReceptionist account
- Go to 'Account' and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Settings’ next to the 'KYC' tab.
- Click on 'Download Knowlarity Indemnity Letter' to download a draft of the indemnity bond.
- Print this agreement on a stamp paper valued INR 100.
- Fill up the proprietorship details in the agreement and ensure that it gets signed by an authorized signatory for your business.
- Go back to the 'Settings' tab next to 'KYC' and click on 'Select' button (adjacent to 'Indemnity Letter') to upload a scanned copy of this document.
- Click on 'Select' button (adjacent to 'Opt-In Proof') to upload a picture/screenshot showing opt-in proof (eg. Screenshots of customer acceptance)
- Fill in your expected monthly outbound call volume. Any outbound calls above this monthly limit will be throttled and limited to only non-dnd numbers.
- Once the documents are successfully uploaded, click on 'Submit' to submit the indemnity agreement.
- Our legal team will then verify the contents of the agreement and respond back in 48 hours.
- Once the indemnity bond is validated by our team, your account will be cleared to make transactional calls to all the numbers, regardless of their NDNC status.
You will be required to redo the NDNC waiver process once in every 6 months, to ensure continuity of transactional calling on DND numbers.
Please note: Knowlarity Communications holds the sole right to accept or reject the indemnity bond and make decisions on the document's authenticity. If your documents are rejected, you will be provided with a reason and be allowed to re-submit the agreement at a later stage. Knowlarity Communications holds the sole right to revoke your NDNC waiver status, in case if we observe any violations.