An indemnity bond is an agreement that users can now sign with Knowlarity. This agreement states that all the calls being made to a person whose number is registered with the DNC registry are transactional in nature. The user agrees to not using their SuperReceptionist number for any promotional campaigning.
In addition, the user agrees to be held responsible for all/any complaints that may arise due to calls generated from their SuperReceptionist numbers. Once this bond is signed, customers can call all the numbers, regardless of their DNC status
You can download a copy of our Indemnity bond, from your SuperReceptionist account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your SuperReceptionist account
- Go to 'Account' and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Settings’ next to the 'KYC' tab.
- Click on 'Download Knowlarity Indemnity Letter' to download a draft of the indemnity bond.
- Print this agreement on a stamp paper valued INR 100.
- Fill up the proprietorship details in the agreement and ensure that it gets signed by an authorized signatory for your business.
- Go back to the 'Settings' tab next to 'KYC' and click on 'Select' button (adjacent to 'Indemnity Letter') to upload a scanned copy of this document.
- Click on 'Select' button (adjacent to 'Opt-In Proof') to upload a picture/screenshot showing opt-in proof (eg. Screenshots of customer acceptance)
- Fill in your expected monthly outbound call volume. Any outbound calls above this monthly limit will be throttled and limited to only non-dnd numbers.
- Once the documents are successfully uploaded, click on 'Submit' to submit the indemnity agreement.
- Our legal team will then verify the contents of the agreement and respond back in 48 hours.
- Once the indemnity bond is validated by our team, your account will be cleared to make transactional calls to all the numbers, regardless of their NDNC status.
You will be required to redo the NDNC waiver process once in every 6 months, to ensure continuity of transactional calling on DND numbers.
Please note: Knowlarity Communications holds the sole right to accept or reject the indemnity bond and make decisions on the document's authenticity. If your documents are rejected, you will be provided with a reason and be allowed to re-submit the agreement at a later stage. Knowlarity Communications holds the sole right to revoke your NDNC waiver status, in case if we observe any violations.